Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tryouts

So I went to my choir director to tryout for some solos and she had all of us that were there sing a line out of the song When I saw her standing there by the Beatles and get this this kid in mychoir class hates them. So any way we tried out for the song and my teachers like do you guys want to do I wanna hold your hand solos ( no one wanted to do these because the line was. "And when I touch you I fell happy inside.") So me and a couple of other guys said yeah and we tried out and we all did okay. So then she's like do you guys want to do a group solo. So were like okay so we do it and ir was AWESOME I mean seriously it was cool. So I think the group is going to do that

3 comments:

Christina said...

Sounds like fun!!

cerrah said...

Congratulations. You're going to have a ball in the choir next year.

And if you are a fan of any modern pop/rock band, you have to like (or at least appreciate) the Beatles. Pass that along to your friend for me. (:

Frank and Marie said...

I love that you are working on your singing and acting. Learn all that you can and perform every chance you get. Keep it going and you will be able to do some real fun things in High school.
I love you Grandma Mathis

Playlist