Monday, June 16, 2008

Blog Deprevation

I know all of you guys are busy but it's like I'm alone in this barren blogger world. Yeah so Here is an update on my life from the last time I wrote to this blog. Willy Wonka is great I read through the script and love my character more and more I have been told that I have the best part becuase I get to eat chocolate and fall into the river and I am one of the few who has a solo. A bunch of my friends from Christmas Carol are in it and its nice too see them again. Dates of performances are July 21st 22nd and the 23rd at 4:00. Anyone that wants to come is welcome to tickets are five dollars and I'd really love to see Grandma there.

2 comments:

cerrah said...

I'm sorry I haven't checked in for a while!

Double Congratulations on the choir award and on being in the play... at the Hale Theatre no less.

It sounds like you're in for a fun summer!

Frank and Marie said...

Way to go Kristopher - even a bad part is better than no part at all. Be the best you can be. I hope you have a good time. I will try very hard to come to a performance. Keep me informed of the time etc. Be sure to help your Mom extra for the extra help she will be giving you. Love ya, Grandma

Playlist