Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm more of the glass is half full kinda guy.

So I've been in the process of trying out for a play at the school. But it's a no go
but she said that if I wanted to be in it hten I could be a backround person. Here's the thing I don't want to be in it. Instead I'm trying out for the big people Christmas Carol I just made the appointmant and the best part is it pays. I would make some money. I'm so excited but that excitement could end if I don't make it.
Mary visited and we talked just me her and my mom. It was fun I miss everybody.

2 comments:

cerrah said...

Good luck with the Christmas Carol tryouts. Do even the ensemble parts get paid? That's awesome. Our little St. George Community Theatre excpects free service from it's actors.

Christina said...

It is good to have a positive outlook. Good luck with the Christmas Carol. Sounds like you will be busy this holiday season regardless.

Playlist