Sunday, February 13, 2011

2 years in 2 minutes

Well lets see, since I last posted many things have happened to me, both good and bad.
I finished Junior High last year. I'm now officially a big bad High School kid. My High School experience has been a good one so far. I got into my first "real play" as Kaitlyn likes to call it. Apparently none of the other ones Ive done counted. I did Footloose and I even had a line. Not bad for my first "real production" if I do say so myself. (me after one of the shows)

In efforts to get in touch with my creative side; I started to play the guitar. Unfortunately my creative side is unavailable at this time. I'm awful but I do attend guitar club at Timpanogos High in hopes to learn from the far more talented people that attend. I have two guitars, a Classical Acoustic that my father gave to me, and an Electric Guitar that I got for my birthday.


I'm starting to rehearse for the next production I'm in at Timpanogos. It's a student directed one act called The Game. I have a lead role in this one; I play death. It should be a fun role. Oh and Kaitlyn I think it's playing on March Third and Fourth. I'll make sure though.

On Feb. 23rd I have the opportunity to go on tour with our advanced school choir to San Fransisco. I sold coupon books to raise money for my trip and ended selling 24 books earning myself 450 dollars. I only have to pay 40 dollars out of my pocket to go on this trip. Pretty good huh? I just got into this choir at the semester; it's our advanced choir at Timpanogos.

The next big adventure for me now is to go do a load of dishes. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Frank and Marie said...

Finally!!!!
Sounds like you are doing good things.
Since you have been blessed with the music gene I'm glad you are doing good things with it. Sing on!
Good luck with the new play and be sure to get a 4.0 :)
Love Forever,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

ya were all exciteed about the electric gutar (NOT) I exsppecally love it when he plays at night.But all in all he`s happy so it`s great. I`m so glad he got what he wanted.

Playlist